Sunday, October 22, 2006
moved out.
hey ho. i've been a constant xangan ever since i knew what a "blog" was, and that was like 2 years ago. and earlier i've decided to shut my xanga site down (okay, it's a fake shut down though) for some reasons. one reason is that i really need a clean slate now that almost everything has changed, and people and things in my life has moved on. of course, my xanga is a documentation of what i was, and i will always look back to my posts there that's why i only faked its shut down and not entirely shut it. byebye xangans, hello world.

anyhow, i am gald that our landline has finally fixed itself. i have spent an enormous amount of my wealth in computer shops coz the damn phone has no dial tone,thanks to that hoe milenyo.

++

fucking cellphone is broken. how'd it happen? i really have no idea, went to Glorietta Digital Exchange to have it fixed and learned that they can't do a damn thing. bitches told me they're going to send it to a higher office (i.e more intellectual technicians) in TM, so i have to fetch my cellphone 7-10 days from that day. I don't know what went into my brain that made me decide to pull-out my phone and bring it to TM (corner Scout Castor) myself, stupid stupid. So now i am troubled. i just tell myself it's just one ride away from UST, and it wouldn't hurt... yet.
 
posted by yhan at 10:23 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: