Thursday, November 09, 2006
haircut galore!
After weeks of whining about my long frizzy super dry hair, i finally got a haircut! Yes, i went to david's salon for the first time in decades and i got a haircut. The receptionist asked me who the hell my styler is and i said none. So they gave me to Sir Den Ancheta who did my hair fairly enough. I said i wanted it cut layered but still retaining the same length.

This haircut is very important to me since i really really wanted keep the long hair look. But then again, i feel now is the best time to have a haircut. Save the bruha look for some stupid bitches.

here is moi.. BEFORE..

Okay maybe this isn't the best "before look" but this is the only one left since i erased the one i took just minutes before the haircut . lol.

and AFTER..



Bet you didn't notice the difference.. oh well, might as well see me in person and tell me you love my hair. =)

++
 
posted by yhan at 9:15 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: