Monday, June 18, 2007
Last day of free coffee vending.
I was standing in front of the coffee vending machine and I found myself staring at it for a while. Apparently, there were 5 choices in the vending machine --Coffee, Cafe Latte, Cappuccino, Choco Latte, and Cafe Mocha. Ever since I started my internship, I was always opting for a mug of Cafe Latte. Not a day that passed that I chose another drink as an alternative.

Today is my last day as an intern. As I was standing in front of the vending machine, I took a deep breath and run my eyes down the choices. I looked at the words, one by one. Today is my last day and I should choose my last drink carefully, I thought. This may not be as important for some as it is for me. But heck! This is the last drink that I will be getting from that vending machine wherein I spent a few minutes of everyday getting free coffee.

In no particular reason, I chose Cafe Mocha.

Cafe Mocha was the last free drink I got from that vending machine.

Today is my last day and I will miss that vending machine as much as I will miss this office and the people around here.
 
posted by yhan at 3:40 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: