Thursday, May 31, 2007
Thoughts before leaving for Bangkok, Thailand.
1. I just came home a while ago from Glorietta. Me, Mari an Herbert saw the Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End, and just like the previous two series, this one is also pretty fucking amazing. I think this one is the last of the trilogy. But Mari said the producers has not yet confirmed if it really is the last. So Johnny Depp fans, don't fret, our pretty hot sexy on-screen lust hero might stay a lil bit longer as the uber savvy Captain Jack Sparrow. haha. GAwwd, I soo freaking love Pirates of The Carribean that when I saw this bag with a big sull and bone print in silver, pink and green with matching hidden mickeys on a souvenir shop in Disneyland HK, I immediately grabbed it without looking at the price tag and without multiplying by 7.



2. I am leaving for Bangkok on a four-day trip. The flight is sheduled tomorrow morning, and we're flying PAL. This is my second out-of-the-country tour in a span of less than 10 days, weird eh? I'm like, "Mom, why are we leaving so sudden?" I tried my best not to ask so many questions neither complain because it's easy for her to say "It's okay if you don't want to go". Heck! I really want to go so I have no choice but to follow the schedule even if it means prolonging my internship. I really wanna travel while I'm still young and restless so that I can have an idea of the life I would want to lead. Like do I see myself living in that particular place years from now? When I was in Hong Kong, I imagined myself living on a fabulous condo apartment in Hong Kong Island, earning a fat sum, shopping for fab clothes, partying til dawn and just doing whatever it is that I want. Am I imagining too much? Anyway, still nothing beats my wildest dream of being fluent in Nihonggo so I can settle in Japan. Not as an entertainer but as a freelancer. hahaha. I wonder what kind of job would that be most likely? hmm?

3. For tomorrow, I will have no luggage aside from the backpack that I will be carrying. I don't have my own luggage, I am only borrowing from my tita and since she is coming with us, I have no choice but to put everything on a backpack. How inconvenient especially if you are carrying a backpack made for laptops. hehe.

4. The sad part about every trip is that we have to leave the dog behind. On our previous trip, she was fed by my tita and my cousins. For this trip, our baby dog will be stuck with my tito whom she despises so much. Besides, our dog is not used to being alone for a long time. She was spoiled so she's acting the way spoiled children do. Gawwwd, she will be so sad, I wish I could bring her with us everytime. ;( sad.

5. One of the good things about travelling on a third world country is that is cheap. For this trip, I ony packed 4 shirts and 2 pairs of jeans. I think clothing will never be a problem in the first place since we are going to Bangkok to shop for clothes. Unlike with HK, I will try to have some good rest in our hotel room. When we were in HK, our hotel room just became a sleeping barracks. We haven't got the chance to enjoy the hotel room since we were booked solid for the entire duration of the trip. So that's one thing I learned, if your trip is short, try not to book every single day of that trip. Have some time for yourself to discover the town by your own. That's prollu a better way to enjoy your trip. ;)
 
posted by yhan at 1:00 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger cza

    sus yhan! galing!! kulang nalang kotse! ingat =)