Thursday, June 07, 2007
55 steps up

TRUTH ABOUT OJT HOURS.

I volunteered to work overnight since I am in a state where I'll do anything just to earn more OJT hours. Perhaps every freaking batchmate I spoke to are either through with their OJTs or just counting minutes. And then there's me,who chose to ride a jet to where '
tuktuk' drivers are asking foreigners for overpriced fares, who listened to a J-pop channel while sitting comfortably on a reclined airbus chair to the land of Mickey and Minnie.

To be totally honest, I could care less about going to office in the morning then to school in the afternoon. After all, I have the best cause there is -- travel. Although some people might think that I am a reckless student for not finishing my internship even though I could, still I would never have picked NOT traveling.

36 more hours to go. ;)

TRUTH ABOUT OJT TASKS.

The thing is, lately I somehow got attached to the work I'm doing; and when there's no task assigned to me, I feel incompetent and useless. Obviously no company would want to pay incompetent and useless internet surfing, bandwidth wasting, jet setting interns right? I'll get away with the bandwidth wasting and jet setting part. Incompetent and useless, that I could never be.

NOTE:
From the ground floor of GT Tower, you have to take 55 steps in the escalator up to the main lobby. That is when manong guard turns off the escalator. If you're on your 20s, you'll feel numbness on your thigh upon reaching the 45th step. When you're on your 30s numbness on your thigh occurs on the 35th step. When you're on your 40s you'll be hypertensive upon reaching the 20th step so take the elevators please. :) *wink*

 
posted by yhan at 10:00 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: