Monday, June 25, 2007
Weirder than the usual weirdness.
After I finish writing this entry I promise to go home and start reviewing for my quiz in CISCO tomorrow.

Right now, I am at the Coffee Beanery in Robinsons Pioneer (their milkshake tastes like BUKO shake) taking advantage of the mallwide free wifi. Yes, it's for free. Talk about major convenience for internet people and business people alike. It's hard to find a perfect spot though because this is quite a very small place. Only a deprtment store and a few restaurants and no-brand-name-stores make up this place. Thank God, a coffee shop exists here so that people won't have to flock in KFC or Shakey's or any other restaurants just to make use of the free connection.

We are connecting to the internet in our house through dial-up. Very unlikely since my course is IT, I should have broadband or DSL connection right? However, due to some reasons I don't. Maybe it's because we're so lazy to go to the TelCo, or having Broadband/DSL won't fit to our budget. Whichever way it is, trust me dial-up sucks.

I am writing this entry because these past few months the thought of maybe I am, after all weirder than usual, won't leave my system. I have, therefore, enumerated a couple of reasons why I think I am born weirder than I used to believe and why this weirdness did't surface on my early years.

1. I am turning Japanese. Well, sort of. Unlike some people of my age who are engaged with Anime or Manga, I am just plain drawn to their culture and language. The truth is, before I used to think of Japan as a sad and brutish place where the hit delicacies are dead babies and sushi.

2. Being a couch potato is so high school. I don't spend a great deal of time watching tv nowadays.

3. I read books and novels one after the other. Since I don't watch TV nowadays, I usually read.
And if I were to spend my money, I'd spend it on a book.

I have a couple of reasons in mind, but that's all for now. I have to leave this place since I've been here for 4 hours already. Gawwd, my back hurts. Ciao.. ehem.. Sayonara. =)
 
posted by yhan at 2:42 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: