Monday, July 02, 2007
What is your japanese name?
I came across this website that generates your japanese name. Just type your real name on the text box then the app will generate you japanese name.

I typed my full name and it said: Rina Hayashida.

I was hoping it'd be Ayano, Miyabi, or something.

So I tried again and provided the name which everyone in school calls me.



My Japanese name is Ayano Katayanagi.
Take The Original Japanese Name Generator by Shu today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



Oi, I just realized that nobody calls me with my real name anymore. Everyone calls me 'yhan', even people who i'm not personally close to are calling me by my nickname. Sayang naman ganda ng real name ko. haha. I think you better start calling me Ayano from now on since I'm getting bored with my one-syllable nickname. =p


 
posted by yhan at 4:18 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: