Monday, November 13, 2006
Rebonded Finally!
FINALLY!! I got my hair rebonded yesterday. The 'rebond' craze came up 4 years ago and i never insisted on having one. But since after i realized how unmanageable my hair is because it was thick and wavy and dry and all, i finally finally decided to have it.

The whole rebonding thing took 7 hours straight. The stylist ironed my hair for 2 hours and then for another hour again. I really felt sorry for his arms you know. My hair is really that thick. Even the senior stylist at david's salon can't help but bitch about my hair.

stylist: your hair is so thick, it's like hair of three people combined.
me: (stares blankly)

Anyhow, i think i'm heaven sent to the stylist at F salon. He met his daily quota plus i gave him the biggest tip i ever gave in my entire life. haha. Oh well, that should be fair enough.

My hair is so flat! hahaha..


++

At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say. They're what you do. Some things you say because you have no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
 
posted by yhan at 11:50 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: