Wednesday, May 09, 2007
OLD.
I am still here at the ofc and i have no task until 11am. Since idle time is blog time, I will definitely update this blog.

When I was in elementary, I wished to be older so that I could do whatever it is that I want. When I was in high school, I prayed that time would pass so that I could go to college and have freedom. When I was a freshman in college, I hoped to pass every subject so that I could graduate just perfetly in time.

I am now an incoming senior, having my internship and I am wishing, praying and hoping that time would slowly pass so that I could still enjoy the few months left of my youth.

The thought of growing old makes me wanna pop a bottle of aspirin and chase it with beer. haha. Don't worry i'm not suicidal at all. You know it's just that sometimes I think that perhaps it's better to die young than having to experience being old and all the problems OLD has.

Months from now, I will enter another stage. When that time comes, I will not be able to do what a normal teenage girl does because heck, I am freaking old. hahaha.

Maybe my thoughts about OLD are all wrong. Maybe OLD is fun and exciting because there'll be so many things that only OLD people can do or experience. Maybe I will truly live when I'm OLD. Until then, the fear of getting old will still remain with me. right right??

"Life happens when you're busy planning other things" - John Lennon.

So that's just what I'm trying to do, live every second remaining before I get too old. :) Perhaps you should too.

Labels:

 
posted by yhan at 9:32 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: