Friday, May 11, 2007
Re: Blind Obedience.
Yesterday, I learned that my friend's dad who's a politician, was not carried by this Religous Organization. Let's call that organization RO. haha.
The person who told me the news also commented that the politician dad will surely lose the position to his opponent for two main reasons. One, his opponent is carried by the current administration congressman and mayor. Second, RO's endorsing his opponent. Any chance of winning will be determined only by the people, who, political analysts regard as "matalino". As in their famous words, "matalino na ang botante".
Let's just say that I am not at liberty to discuss my opinions out of respect with different ROs. I'll just leave it up to you to decide whether this kind of 'endorsement' is good for the future of this country.

Labels:

 
posted by yhan at 11:43 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: