Saturday, July 07, 2007
First episode of the Senior Dilemma series
A classmate is still on the other line when I’ve decided to put the phone down and made myself a cup of coffee. We are doing our project proposal for Web Tech and Software Engineering subjects and we’re doing it on the phone at 11 pm. It’s almost midnight. I wanna throw the speakers off the wall since I’m hearing the same songs over and over again. *closes Media Player and opens Winamp* There, I almost forgot about the 600 songs I have in this PC. Yes, I’m THAT lazy to update the playlist in WMP. HECK, from now on, remind me never to use WMP again. It's rocket science compare to Winamp.

Okay, now I’m waiting for my classmate to call again since we haven’t finished our proposal yet. I just wish he’s not taking that loooooong so I can still review for my Web Tech and Software Engineering quizzes for tomorrow. It’s 11:35 pm and I wish I’m in another place far from all this college courses because it sucks the life out of me.

PENDING TASKS:
1. Web Tech and SE project proposals.

2. Thesis proposal.

3. Quiz for Web Tech and *Phone Rings and it’s classmate J” SE tomorrow.

*SCAR TISSUE plays*

4. JAVA programming assignment. Thank God I didn’t have to worry about it, I already have mine. The problem , that in the future I might not be able to create a simple Java program is still not sinking in. I am still dependent on my computer science friend.

*Talks to the phone with classmate J*

*THESE THINGS plays*

We already finished the proposal shit. By the way. the stupidest thing in doing a proposal is not informing the commercial establishment that they ARE you’re target and that you’re planning to build a website for them. Don’t do that unless you are in the point of cramming. For some reasons they might just be stupid enough to turn a FREE website down.

Hmmm.. ‘tis gon be a long night.

Tadaaa! It’s exactly 12 midnight.

You know that we are in a stricken country because 90 percent of the time, people have to work their assess 9-5 everyday just to have a decent living. The only ones who get away with it are the politician’s family and those who are in the show business.

While I was making coffee, a thought came to me. It’s like, why do some people have to follow the society’s norms though these are taking them away from the things that they want to make them REALLY HAPPY? That’s so depressing.

Going back to my personal dilemma, I still have to read hand-outs for our quiz tom in WT and SE. How on earth am I going to finish it? No, I wouldn’t. Besides, there’s no point in reading when there’s no comprehension. And my mind’s still afloat somewhere in space.

*FOR BLUE SKIES plays, god, I love this song”

THESIS PROPOSALS

We were having a hard time thinking for a thesis topic. Who the fuck started the let-s-do-a-machine-for-our-thesis trend is a fucking faggot. Now, we have to keep up with that trend. INFORMATION + TECHNOLOGY = VENDING MACHINES via BLUETOOTH. The hell?

We have to give CHED props for releasing the following focus where thesis of BS IT students can revolve around.

- System Analysis and Design

- Operation of Database, Networks and Multimedia Systems

- System Management & Administration

- Principles of Accounting???

NOTE: Thesis topics should be something new and unique & solves a relevant IT problem under the above scope/focus of BS IT.

Hurrahhh!! Now I can think of easier topics that won’t make me schizophrenic. Hospital room reservation system, anyone?

GAhhhh.. I’m so sleepy. I still have to read. Read. And fucking read.

I need a road trip this weekend. Tagaytay should be fun.

 
posted by yhan at 12:42 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: