Monday, July 23, 2007
Tagaytay is my second home. (edited)
What I've been really wanting to do since last week is to get away from the bad auras surrounding me here in Manila and go some place where i don't know anyone and no one knows me at the same time. Hence, the Tagaytay idea came up.


KFC at Shell SLEX


Last Wednesday, we were pouring booze somewhere in Ortigas when a road trip to Tagaytay came up in between Red Horse and cigarettes. I actually forgot how the whole idea began since I'm far from sober. What I did remember is that the conversation is so simple as if there were nothing or no one that could prevent anyone from going. After all, we're young adults and that's how it should be.


Zombies at Cafe Lupe


I had so much fun, actually it probably is one of the best trips I've had. Though, we were low on budget and we can't stay longer to enjoy a boat ride to Taal Volcano, it was still THE best. I remember lying on a grass facing the stars and telling myself that it's how I should live my life. I should live freely and lightly. Having my own suburban vacation home in Tagaytay is always included in my daydream list so everytime I go there, I'm like "This is fucking LIFE!".


The AFTER pic, too much booze?

Drinking til morning overlooking Taal (it's still pitch black)


Lunch at H's house.


Homeward bound


Where's Pau?


I was thankful we had that trip because I had the chance to unwind and clear my head from my fast-paced lifestyle here in Manila. The back of my head was emptied of the heavy thoughts I have accumulated since God knows when. Now, all the people that should be forgiven and forgotten were given their dues. And the ones who deserve a second chance to still be in my life will be allowed to do so. Now, I am just happier.
 
posted by yhan at 9:13 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: