Tuesday, November 14, 2006
miss is just a 4-letter fucking word. not?
I miss someone right now.. It's a shame cause I can't even be friends with that person. And I'm thinking, maybe that's the way it should be. Maybe it's supposed to be like that because if not, maybe I'd only be a miserable bitch who cries herself to sleep.

I really miss you big time. =(

Random Pix..



Next time , i won't stand beside RM. She's thin and I'm like bloated. I look like a 200-pound biatch..
Outside the UST Publishing house.. With jona, grace, mai, jevinne and rm..

Grace and me at Greenwich Recto..

Me and Jona..

Moi, Grace and Rm at room 305..

me and annelle.. =))

This is moi.

Anyways, I saw my crush yesterday and earlier this day. I saw him yesterday with a girl, i think it's her girlfriend and bluntly, she isn't really THAT pretty. She's like mother to three kids already. Honestly, I'm like disappointed with his taste. He could've gone for Katrina Halili and make her sleep with him without even trying too hard.

I bet he doesn't know me. Of course, I want him to know me or at least my name but that's it. I don't want to go beyond that. I just like the way he makes me smile and kilig everytime I see him.

I am so a high school girl right now. =))

++
At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say. They're what you do. Some things you say because you have no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves.
 
posted by yhan at 8:33 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: