Friday, December 01, 2006
this new iPod playlist saves the day!
Last week, Jeb, a good friend of mine, asked if he could borrow my iPod for a day and i said yes. In return, i asked him to replace all the songs in my iPod with his playlist. My playlist is getting too boring and I can't take another day with the same songs playing again and again and again and shoot me if i say again again. =p

I still can recall the genre of music this friend listens to back in high school. It ranges from hip-hop to Rap, RnB, and Bone Thugs N Harmony is his comfort music. Now he's a changed man, he gave me emo shit, alternative rock, rock, punk rock, reggae, beatles' songs (I love the Beatles!). You know what, i thank God he didn't put some heavy metal crap in my iPod because that would definitely make me not speak to him forever. haha.

Jeb if you're reading this, your hiphop/RnB/Rap songs suck. haha. Remember, you are a changed man. You must say goodbye to hiphop/rap and don't hold back. lol. You are so EMO now. =p

As far as I believe we have the same taste in music so I gave him my trust and in the end, he didn't disappoint me. I soo love his playlist and for the meantime, i'll keep it.

Here's the list of songs we have in common:

  1. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana
  2. Under The Bridge - Red Hit Chili Peppers
  3. All Apologies - Nirvana
  4. Plush -Stone Temple Pilots
  5. Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
  6. A New Tattoo - Urbandub
  7. Across the Universe - The Beatles
  8. Lie You - Bow wow ft. Ciara
  9. Champagne Supernova - Oasis
  10. Collide - Howie Day
  11. Come As You Are - Nirvana
  12. Dance Dance - Fall Out Boy
  13. Dare You to Move - Switchfoot
  14. Hands Down - Dashboard
  15. Vindicated - Dashboard Confessionals
  16. Endless,A Silent Whisper - Urbandub
  17. Everafter - Bonnie Bailey
  18. I don't wanna know - P.Diddy
  19. It's you, it's me - kaskade
  20. The Mixed Tape - Jack's Mannequin
  21. Last Kiss - Pearl Jam
  22. Losing My Religion - REM
  23. Love Song - 311
  24. Don't Forget About Us - Mariah Carey
  25. Masilungan - Sandwiich
  26. Move Along - All American Rejects
  27. The Ghost of You - MCR
  28. I'm Not Okay - MCR
  29. Only One - Yellowcard
  30. Save Me - Remy Zero
  31. Selfish - Sunset Daze
  32. Sidewalks - Story of the Year
  33. Somewhere only we know - Keane
  34. Soul Searching - Urbandub
  35. The Scientist - Coldplay
  36. There It Go - Julez Santana
  37. Trouble - Coldplay
  38. No ordinary love - Urbandub
  39. Waiting in Vain - Bob Marley
  40. You've Got to Hide Your Love Away - The Beatles

HERE are my top rated songs (in random order)

  1. Interstate Love Song - Stone Temple Pilots
  2. Walking After You - Foo Fighters
  3. Linger - The Cranberries (Live)
  4. A Sorta Fairytale - Tori Amos
  5. Across The Universe -The Beatles
  6. Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon
  7. Evil -Interpol
  8. Freshman - The Verve Pipe
  9. Lonely Day - Phantom Planet
  10. Perfect Memory -Remy Zero
  11. Strange and Beautiful - Aqualung
  12. Letting The Cables Sleep - Bush
  13. Turn My Head - Live
  14. 1979 - Smashing Pumpkins
  15. Fake Plastic Trees - Radiohead
++

At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say. They're what you do. Some things you say because you have no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves. - Dr. Meredith Grey
 
posted by yhan at 12:21 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: