Tuesday, July 31, 2007
Do you hate?
At some point in you elementary or high school years, you were confronted with the question "WHAT DO YOU HATE MOST?". For some it may come as "WHAT ARE YOUR PET PEEVES?". Either way, it still is THE question that's always answered by "PLASTIK, PLASTIKERA, BacKFigHter, baCKStabBer" (yes, you write it in sticky caps because you were still too young and you think that is cute-- i did).

When I was younger, I was confronted with that question and mostly i answered the same as you did. I HATE BACKFIGHTERS. Who doesn't after all? Now, I think that it is a child's strategic defense. That when anyone sees or reads it, he/she would be very careful not to backstab that person, be it accidentally or on purspose because surely there'll be a HUGE CHILD fight.

Now, if you're gonna ask me, what do I hate most? My answer will not be the same. Instead, Im gonna say I hate people who can't be real with other people with regards to their feelings. You see, it's not easy to tell people how you feel, but it's better to say it rather than show it in unlikely manner.

What do you hate most?
 
posted by yhan at 9:39 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: