Monday, August 06, 2007
My sister gave me an oatmeal brownie cookie and yet i still call her a bitch.

Infinity On High by the Fall Out Boy trumps any album that I have as of this moment. So I was stunned and even ecstatic when I found out that they're having a concert here on September. I asked my sister to come with me and promised to pay for her ticket as my gift for her 18th birthday .

She agreed and I was happy since I'll be able to attend their concert here even before I die or become OLD. And the fact that you've watched a foreign band is something you'll be able to carry with you by the time you're 90 years old and peeing on adult diapers.

After a lot of thinking, I began to ask if she could cover for her tickets since I'd go broke if I buy 2 tickets. I told her she would be able to afford it since she'll have a lot of money come August 13 (it's her birthday). As expected my bitch of a sister backed out. She went nuts while saying a lot of really nasty things about the band.

Sister: "You know, FOB is the poppiest rock band I've ever known. I just don't feel like watching their concert."
Me: "Have you heard Infinity On High? It was the best album evarrr."
Sister: "Apparently, it was me who put their album in the computer, moron."
Me: "You did not, it was me!"
Sister: "Either way, they still suck."
Me: "You bitch! You'll regret this for the rest of your life."

It was my first time to encounter the word "poppiest rock band" and I protest!

Anyway, the concert is still a month away and I've given up any hope that somehow I can still watch them live. This is the consequence of being poor. *sigh* Maybe I should just hang out outside Araneta hoping they'd install a screen for poor people like me. Hmm.. most definitely they'll not. *cry* My dream was dead even before it was realized.

++

Isn't the title FOBish? =p
 
posted by yhan at 9:51 PM | Permalink |


2 Comments:


  • At 9:39 AM, Blogger rjeremy18

    Hahah. Nice one. Let's watch it! Don't lose hope. :D The title is kinda FOBish. Hahah.

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger nicosci

    I think your sister is right...

    They're kinda 'poppy'.

    I like Thanks for the Memories though..

    peace..