Monday, August 06, 2007
Powerbooks on SALE!
Not the best pic. i was alone so i was trying not to look like a fool. pasimple lang.

The sale of the year! Powerbooks is currently holding their biggest sale of the year from August 1 to 31 2007. When I got there this afternoon, my sole plan was to get my powercard which I applied for a month ago. That was it. I really wasn't planning on getting another book since my mom is on the point of disowning me because she believes that I am wasting her money on books. So not true.

Anyway, as soon as I got there, the whole store is practically screaming SALE. On one corner there are hard bound books for as low as 99 pesos each. And on another corner are books with 70% off their price tags. The rest of the items are 20% cheaper than their original prices. I mean come on, regular prices are out. Eveything is on SALE. Best believe, this is the sale of the year.

I found a book on the 70% less corner and bought it. =p

Well, I suggest you go take a visit. You might just find a book you need.

For more info click here

++

Before I went to the mall, I had my monthly check-up with the dentist. My rubber is once again ladies and gentlemen , DEEP PINK. =p
 
posted by yhan at 6:39 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: