Friday, August 17, 2007
Storms are not as useful as they were when i was in high school
It's not even funny, this whole class suspension fiasco. Probably everyone in my messenger list is having the time of their lives because classes are suspended for three days now, and four tomorrow. I, on the other hand, is infuriated by the idea of not going to school.

The storm inconveniently caused a change in schedule so instead of having our preliminary examinations this week, we'll be having it next week. It wouldn't be such a problem if they had announced the suspensions earlier. We could have just slept all day and not worry whether we have complete notes or not.

..

Since when does a student mourn the suspension of classes?

Since they're just a few subjects away from not being a student any longer.

I am now a senior and this is my last year in college but it seems that the closer I sprint to the finish line, the faster I get. I just want to savor my last few months in that fucking school (which i love so dearly) and here they go suspending classes. Note: the last time they announced 'no classes' it didn't even poured.

Besides, I miss my classmates and friends. Cheesy it may sound, but yes , I do miss the them as well as my CRUSHES. lol.

As of this moment, I resemble a bum -- an unemployed newly graduate -- rather than a college student.

I have to do a few programs in Java and with this weather, I can do anything but code programs.


 
posted by yhan at 8:03 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: