Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Surveys belong to Friendster bulletins and not on Blogger.
Hi, my name is: yhan

When I'm nervous: i get butterflies all over my stomach. and i pee. :D

The last song I listened to was: dark light.

By this time next year I'll be: at Las Vegas, NV with my uncle. or at hollywood getting tattooed by Kat Von D.

I have a hard time understanding: people. yeah.

This Morning: i woke up at 1 PM. I'm too lazy to get up early.

Last night I was talking to: my family here in the house.

A better name for me would be: anything Japanese that sounds kawaii. :D

On Monday night I'll be: watching tv or reading a book or preparing for the next day's class.

My heart: is BIG.

PART 1: YOU

Were you a planned baby? Definitely not. :D

Were you the first? yeah.

Were your parents married when you were born? I don't know. Maybe not? Remind me to ask later. :D

What is your birth date? 18th of June.

PART 2: THE FAMILY

Parents: married or divorced? Living their own lives. Separated.

Are you an only child? No.

If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest? Eldest.

Do you have any pets? Yes, a very cute and stubborn dog.

PART 4: YOUR PERSONALITY

Do you have low self esteem? at times.

Do you get depressed about things easily? No.

Are you happy right now? I don't know. I haven't actually asked myself that question.

PART 5: APPEARANCE

Are you comfortable with the way you look? let's just say everyone becomes insecure at some point in their lives.

Describe your hair: long

Were you a strange child? No. Am I a strange adult? YES!

PART 6: RANDOM

Are you scared of growing up old and alone? Old and Alone are the adjectives I hate the most.

Own any pets? YES! As I;ve said I own a stubborn dog.

Do you have a license? I just wish. My mom won't even let me use her car. dammit.

Ever been kicked out of a bar? NO.

PART 7: THE OUTDOORS

Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? I love to travel. haha. Just relate it to the question ok?

favorite season? SUMMER. when it's fucking humid and hot.

Do you like walking in the rain? Not here in the city.

Do you like thunderstorms? HELL NO.

Ever peed outside? yeah, when i was a kid.

PART 8: FOOD

Are you a vegetarian? not vegan.

Anything you absolutely could eat forever? rice and meat.

What food makes you want to gag? tamilok. haha.

What is your favorite dessert? cheesecake.

PART 9: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE

When did you first start noticing the opposite sex: when i was still inside my mom. hehe.

Do you want to get married? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. marriage is not a big thing for me. Note: Angelina and Brad, they'e not even married but they're still together. :D

Are you or have you ever been in love? YES.

Do you believe your first love never dies? I believe first love dies first. I mean literally, they die first. haha.

++

IT FELT RIGHT TO POST THIS ONE HERE. SO BEAR WITH ME.
 
posted by yhan at 1:16 AM | Permalink |


2 Comments: