Monday, December 11, 2006
Starbucks Christmas Traditions Card
I got my Starbucks Christmas Traditions Card last Dec 2 at Blue Wave Macapagal. Everytime you buy a Starbucks beverage, they will put an equivalent sticker on your card. One beverage is equivalent to one sticker. You must accumulate 21 stickers (12 for ordinary beverage and 9 featured Christmas beverage) before they can give you the Limited Edition Starbucks Coffee 2007 planner.

They started giving out these cards a month before I got mine, so I only have 2 more months to complete the stickers and have the Limited edition planner. Right now, I have a total of 6 stickers, 15 more to go. 15 stickers in 50 days... If I'll fly solo, that means I should buy at Starbucks once every 3 days or twice a week.

Coffee at Starbucks is definitely the best in this country. However, I am not addicted to Starbucks Coffee enough to make me buy their precious coffee twice a week on purpose.

Besides, I am not yet that desperate to get that Limited Edition Planner.

I am poor and I can but wouldn't buy a Starbucks coffee once every 3 days. White Mocha Frappuccino is the only coffee based drink I order and that costs 140 pesos (approx $3) for the Grande size. Here's probably what I'll do. I'll bring my friends with me and make them buy any Starbucks drink then I'll have the stickers. That's a great plan don't you think?

On with the Tradition.


They are selling the planner at pinoyexchange.com for 1,000-1,600 pesos. Don't yout think it kinda defeats the purpose?

++

At the end of the day, there are some things you just can't help but talk about. Some things we just don't want to hear, and some things we say because we can't be silent any longer. Some things are more than what you say. They're what you do. Some things you say because you have no other choice. Some things you keep to yourself. And not too often, but every now and then, some things simply speak for themselves. - Dr. Meredith Grey
 
posted by yhan at 12:31 AM | Permalink |


1 Comments: