Sunday, October 28, 2007
Almost Back To Black: The Good and Bad News
The BAD News

I posted my schedule this semester on my previous post. And all I can say is that I am gonna shove that post back into my mouth and swallow it bitterly.

I just found out earlier from my classmate who came with me at the salon THAT our most precious MONDAY will NOT be a free day ANYMORE. AFTER 3 1/2 years, we'll be obliged go to school on a MONDAY wearing our most lovely uniform.

The horror continues as I've told THAT MONDAY will be our THESIS & SEMINAR DAY and the class will start at 7AM. SEVEN AAAAAM. WHOLE DAY.

JINXED much? =\

I'm telling you, that schedule will be so hard for me to the point that it is almost impossible. How am I supposed to wake up that early? Sometimes I sleep as late as 4AM and I don't wake up until my neck hurts from too much lying on the bed.

I see myself waking up at 6:00 in the morning, fixing myself up within 30 minutes so I can leave
by 6:30 and tada! I am at least 15 minutes late for class. HAHA. I sure hope my professor will understand that I do not like to take command of my biological clock.

This is so RELIVING 2004. The scent and coldness of the early morning breeze. (Nostalgia alert!)

GOOD LUCK!!


The GOOD News

Thank God I still have good news left for myself. The good news is I went to Studio One Salon in Mother Ignacia Street. They suggested that I get Cellophane for my hair instead of Hair Dye because it's safer and it will not further the damage on my hair. So, I got rid of my JOLOGS uneven hair color and I am now officially almost back to black. Dark Brown baby! =D

Labels:

 
posted by yhan at 11:28 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: