Thursday, September 27, 2007
Photo Shoot
Last September 24, we were scheduled to have our graduation pictures taken for the university yearbook. Quite early, isn't it? Unlike other students from different colleges, we are not that 100% convinced of graduating on time. Although we will be doing everything just to get our thesis done, there's still a possibility of failing.

However, that uncertainty did not stop us from going to that photo shoot.

From my point of view, those pictures, which are currently being Photoshopped, will serve as a motivation for me to graduate. Haha. The two photo shoots we had from two different studios did not come cheap. Hell, it cost more that my Japanese Spitz when i bought her. So in order not to waste those pictures and to not lose all its worth, I SHOULD graduate.

You know I think the mere fact that I'm always putting the 'I SHOULD graduate' idea in my head makes it obvious how desperate I am.

The following pictures are not my official pictures. These are NOT taken using DSLRs. These are through my point and shoot Sony Cybershot digital camera at Colorpoint Studios. =D

Sneak Peek

I'm no angel

Since we did two photo shoots, I have two sets of Toga Pictures. One from Colorpoint Studio, and the other from Red Images, the official photographer of The Thomasian 2008. =D

Labels:

 
posted by yhan at 9:45 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments: