Tuesday, October 30, 2007
I Enrolled... For The Last Time.
After my thesis discussion with my thesismates, I went straight to the Seminary Gymnasium to enroll for the coming semester. Due to some circumstances, it was just the two of us who enrolled, me and my very good friend Herb.

Moi and Herb

It was disappointing when we needed to fall in line. I think they dismissed the system wherein all juniors and seniors can go directly inside the gym. Before it was only freshmen and sophomores who waited long minutes in the line for their PE/NSTP thing.


Thomasians waiting outside UST's seminary gym

It was still a lot of fun although the rain had gone tripping. With only one umbrella, we braved the downpour. Hence, we were soaking wet.

Ok lang mabasa. ;)


The Main Building's cross amidst gray skies.

Now, I am officially enrolled for the second semester of my last year. The final 19 units.

Labels:

 
posted by yhan at 9:16 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: