Friday, January 19, 2007
ESCUDERO for SENATOR!

I really can't wait to see Gloria Macapagal Arroyo and her homeboys step down of their position. That wouldn't happen until the next presidential election if and when she decides not to run again. Or unless there'd be a people power which I doubt threre'd be since she is really one manipulative you know what.

The 2007 local elections is the closest I could get into getting rid of her perhaps and all of her annoying wing people. Obviously, I am not pro-administration. As a youth, I just don't see anything good coming out of Gloria's administration. It's been a couple of years now since GMA became the president yet we're still the same ol' third-world as we were before. Don't you think that we should've at least been progressive in the past 6 years if GMA is really the right person to lead the country?

So as early as now, I have a partial list of the candidates I'd vote for the local and senatorial elections. Number one on my list is none other than.....


Rep. FRANCIS JOSEPH "CHIZ" G. ESCUDERO


Before you enumerate to me reasons why you think Chiz Escudero is just another traditional politician, just bear with the fact that you and I are different. I prefer serious change in the government. No , I don't mean charter change silly. Besides, nothing can't make me believe that GMA is a good, honest, moral president.

Anyway, you know I really like Chiz Escudero ever since. He's a good representative of the people (probably the best), and a good public speaker as well. Perhaps every youth in this country has been moved by his candidness since not all politicians can speak with conviction the way he does. He's also very reputable public servant and he deserves the respect he gets from the people.

For more information regarding Rep. Chiz Escudero, you can visit his site HEEERRE.


 
posted by yhan at 11:27 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: