Monday, January 29, 2007
PGC class field trip. Destination: Senate, House, Sandiganbayan, Manila City Hall. Part I
I am so excited about the field trip later. Our field trip for our Philippine Government and Constitution class will be held at different government branches such as the House of Representatives, the Senate, Sandiganbayan, and at the Manila City Hall.

At first, I didn't want to join the trip because it's a waste of money. Imagine, we paid 500 pesos for that trip when in fact we can go there by commuting using good ol jeepneys. At the end, I've decided to join because it's not like I can go there whenever I want to. What? If I wanted to see Chiz Escudero, am I supposed to ask my classmates to come with me to the House and expect them to come just like that? No? Therefore, I'll go with the class.

Anyways, it's past 12 and the trip will be 6 am later. If I sleep, I'd wake up like late and I'd miss the trip. So no, no sleep for me today.

Wish me luck, I am really hoping to see some opposition congressmen or senators. Say, Chiz Escudero. yum. lol. Is it just me or are you crushing on that old hot gentleman too? So there, my hopes are high. =)

Labels:

 
posted by yhan at 12:13 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: