Sunday, January 28, 2007
My mother thinks I'm a drug user
I have been telling myself that I should sleep early because nowadays i look 10 years older. There was a point in my life when my own mother tells me that I'm pretty and she wonders why does she have daughters who are beautifu. And just like what every mother would want to hear, I told her it's through the help of her genes. That was a loong time ago.

College is a whole lot of story. You know when you were a kid and you ask your mother or father which is more fun, highschol or college? They say college but you beg to disagree because you were still in high school and you know nothing about college. Trust me, when you get in college, there'll be some point when you wish you'd never graduated form high school.

Anyway, last week when my mom entered my room, she asked me a question that no one on the right frame of mind would want to hear. "Nagdrudrugs ka ba? Bakit ang itim ng mata mo? Tingnan mo ang pangit mo na, mukha kang drug addict. At chaka bakit gising ka pa ng alas tres ng madaling araw? Hindi ka ba natutulog? Nagdrudrugs na no?" And then the following day she saw a stool at the bathroom, "Bakit may silya sa banyo? Ano yung tinatago mo sa kisame?"

My mom is definitrely hallucinating but I can't blame her because there's no arguement that I, though i hate to admit it, look like a drug user. Maybe it's the connotation that if you are raccoon-eyed you might be a drug user because most drug users have big dark eye circles. It's what people thinks, and what my mom too.

I have raccoon eyes because I sleep very late at night, and not becauseI am a drug addict. lol. I sleep late at night because i'm constantly trying to chase college requirements. Studying for a quiz, for a major exam, building projects and the rest is dedicated for my own "worry time". I'm trying to sleep early, it's even on my resolutions list. I just can't. Hence, dark eye circles. =)

Labels:

 
posted by yhan at 12:53 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: