Sunday, January 21, 2007
Dismissal Orders
Seriously, if there's one public official that should be dismissed, suspended, or impeached , it should be none other Gloria Macapagal Arroyo herself. Followed by Sec. Raul Gonzales, Mike Defensor, etc.

I am very concerned about the sudden dismissal orders given by the DILG to a few public officials. It just bugs me that whenever I watch the news at midnight, all I get to see are these mindless power-hungry politicians not wasting a single bit of opportunity to grab power from one another.

It just freaking annoys more than it disappoints me how these supposed-to-be-honorable public officials turns out to be biatch brawling disreputable bastards. Who could blame them when the number one position in this county is controlled by the same kind. Click here and judge for yourselves. "The power grab that was EDSA dos, as related by Mike Arroyo." -Ms. Ellen Tordesillas
 
posted by yhan at 12:51 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: