Monday, January 29, 2007
Searching a guy in friendster is pathetic, especially if you'll never meet him again. =D
I HAD a crush on someone whom perhaps i won't meet again. I met him at this restaurant co-owned by the vocalist of mojofly and the bassist of session road in Makati and right there and then I fell in love with him. hahahaha. (Just don't take this seriously please. It's just my way of exaggerating things.) Apparently, he's a friend of the two owners and also lives in the same neighborhood.

He caught my attention when he started playing one of my favorite songs with a guitar whilst singing it perfectly. He's just so cute, talented, and charming that I sorta liked him that time. Don't we all girls want that kind of guy? But unfortunately , they're hard to find. I even had to go some place else just to find that kind.

The pathetic part is that I even searched friendster intentionally just to find him. What's even pathetic is that I even read every testimonial this guy has, stared at his photos, browsed his profile and bookmarked him on my laptop before i realized what i was doing is pathetic. Pathetic right?

I don't usually do that thing where I stalk people at friendster. It's just out of boredom since I didn't sleep at all and he's really like uber cute and like talented and like hard to find.

Anyway, I'm about to take a bath now coz i don't wanna meet chiz escudero smelling like i've just gotten out of bed. right? =D

Labels:

 
posted by yhan at 4:25 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: