Monday, February 19, 2007
Crush No More
Before you read this entry , CLICK here for my previous entry related to this one.

I had a crush with this guy, after I first met him. But not anymore. The "crush" only lasted for about a month. So that makes him the "flavor of the month".

After I hang-out at a common acquaintance's place and hang-out with him twice, though we never really talked at all, I've realized that I don't like him anymore. hahaha.

It's just the chase. You know sometimes, you only like a person when you know that you can never have him or you can never get to know or see him again. But when you do, you realize that it's not the same as the first time you met him. He's different. He's really not that someone you've always thought him to be.

That's it. I'm just announcing it. So that the next time, you won't think of me as a desperate stalker or whatever.

pfft!

Labels:

 
posted by yhan at 1:40 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: