Tuesday, April 03, 2007
Certainly, graduation is the happiest!

I really did enjoy the two years I spent at Dominican College. Believe it or not. There was a multitude of happiness around those 500 days I stayed there. All girls but diversified cultures so it never really was a boring school. But if I were to remember the best day in the entirety of my junior and senior years, it would most definitely be the graduation day that was held at the Veritas Auditorium, March of 2004.

I’m certain that graduation day is the happiest because it trumps everything that I could remember in high school. Even though my hair was fugly done, and my make-up made me look like a teenage mom, I still managed to enjoy that evening.

However, no medals nor certificates of some sort for me. I could care less about those awards because I was a lazy and detached student. All I could ever be concerned about is how would I be able to pass the written exam since it was the only thing my teachers were able to compute. I didn’t pass notebooks, or projects. Written exam is my life.

The graduation lasted until evening. My old friends from my former school, CMSHS, were there, my ex-bf was there and also my family. We had a simple celebration by having dinner at Max’s and then everybody went home afterwards.

Why am I writing about my graduation again? Simply because our house is overlooking a school that’s having their graduation today and I can’t help but remember my own. Lol. I’m sure that right now, one of those graduating students was me way back. One who will always remember that the happiest day in his high school life is his graduation day.


 
posted by yhan at 8:13 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: