Saturday, February 24, 2007
Second semester is always evil, always.
I think I should change the layout of my blog because it's too boring and the banner, which I took from google and edit it in a manner that fits my blog, doesn't really says anything about me or about my blog.

But maybe later when the burdens of the second semester slowly leaves my system. I already have a photoshop but somehow I still have to find time learning it all by myself.

Changing the layout of this blog is next to impossible because I have so many projects to deal with. Also, for the umpteenth time, I am on the verge of failing one subject which is a prerequisite of my internship. If I fail that subject, I will not be able to have my internship and I will be delayed for another year. 2 if i fail my thesis.

The second semester of every school year is really a bugger. All the difficult subjects are always assembled together in the second semester, always. It's never fails to make me feel the way I do this time of every year. I really hope I could get past this alive.

Labels:

 
posted by yhan at 11:53 AM | Permalink |


0 Comments: