Sunday, August 26, 2007
8 Random Facts About Me

8 FACTS...

In the 8 facts about [your name here], you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you.

Then at the end you tag 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going.

  • Each blogger must post these rules first.
  • Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
  • Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
  • At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
  • Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

********************************************************

1. I LOVE READING BOOKS (except school books) - actually, I didn't know how it started. Suddenly, I just got this fascination over Powerbooks and everytime I'm inside the store, I won't leave empty handed. When I was younger, I never imagined myself reading novels. I thought those were for geeks and weirdos and that if I have 500 pesos, I'd rather spend it on on food or clothing. That was before. Now if I have money to spare, I'd much rather buy a book. Bottomline, books make me happy.

2. MY IDEAL GUY must be the likes of BRANDON BOYD, JOHNNY DEPP, VILLE VALO. Try to google these names and see for yourself. They are the epitome of my dream guy. Unfortunately, no one in my circle of friends are the likes of them. *sad*

3. I LOVE FOREIGN/LOCAL INDIE FILMS - I'm always fascinated by foreign or even local indie films. They don't actually spoon feed you. They don't tell you what to feel because the movie is what you make it. It's what you perceive it. yeah, at least that's what i think. besides, i love hearing french or spanish languages. =D

4. I CAN ONLY SLEEP WHEN I RUB MY FEET ON THE BED - I do it all the time, it's like lullaby to a child. yeah. =D

5. IT BREAKS MY HEART WHEN I SEE A STRAY DOG ON THE STREETS just as much as when I see a dog owned by a family living on the streets with a cart as their house. =(

6. I'M A ROCKER. I love rock better than any genre there is. It's not exactly THAT hardcore but yeah, I love rock. My Ipod is 90% rock and I know only a few people who would appreciate the songs in it. My favorite bands are not exactly popular. Some goes way back early '90s so it makes me glad to know when my some of my friends listen to them.

7. I'LL HAVE MY 1ST TATTOO BY THE TIME I GRADUTED FROM COLLEGE - I'm not sure if this one's a fact considering it's not there yet. But hopefully, I'll accomplish this as soon as I finish my studies. It will be my graduation gift for myself. I wanted to be tattooed by Kat Von D or Ami James but I'm trying to be realistic here, so anyone with a heart and talent would do. =D

8. WHEN I WANT SOMETHING, THERE'S NO STOPPING ME FROM GETTING IT. I am impulsive. When I figured I want something, I'd try to get by any means. Some things that I have aren't exactly thought over.They're a result of an overnight madness. I thought my teeth are bad so I just went straight up to the dentist to have braces. I thought my old cellphone sucked so I replaced it overnight with a new one. I thought I am not skinny enough so I bought diet supplements. I wanted to make a cheesecake so I hurried to the near grocery to buy some ingredients. See, I know no one who is as impulsive as I am. If I really want something, I get it without thinking over the details. Sometimes, it's not that bad after all. =D

you'll be tagged in a minute

SHARA, SHENNA, JANAH, CHRISTIAN, JEVINNE, CAI, PATRICIA COREEN, MARI

Labels:

 
posted by yhan at 11:46 PM | Permalink |


0 Comments: